Among other things, your main tasks will be:
- Identify potential clients for Rarestone Labs in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the wider Rarestone Labs team to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, operations and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose bespoke solutions for clients.